Monday – Wednesday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., Thursday & Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
A few things to know before you start:
- Be sure you have a confirmation from the Library that your order is ready before you schedule a pickup time.
- This is something we have never done before. Details of this service may change over time, and please be patient while we serve you!
1. Make Your Selections
- Use our Library Catalog or the MyLibro App to search for items owned by Austin Memorial Library and place a hold on the items you want.
- There is a limit of 25 items per pickup.
- If you need assistance email email@example.com or call 281-592-3920.
- Unsure of exactly what to request? Contact us and a librarian will gather items based on your preferences.
2. Confirm Your Order is Ready
- Wait for an email, text or phone notice saying that your hold is ready for pickup. You can also check My Account to see the status of holds if you placed your own. If you contacted us to order, we will contact you when your order is ready.
3. Schedule Pickup
- After you receive confirmation, go ahead and schedule a pickup time. You can schedule it yourself by phone at 281-592-3920.
- You will need your library card number and PIN number when you schedule pickup.
4. Pickup Your items
- Please drive to the library marked by a designated slot and call the library at 281-5992-3920 to let them know you have arrived.
- If you are unable to retrieve your hold yourself, please call the Library at 281-592-3920 for alternative arrangements.
- Returns: We can accept your returns at the pickup. Please place all returns in our outdoor book drops. STEAM kits and 1,000 books before kindergarten bags should be returned to the front desk.